The health and safety of our customers is of utmost importance to us here at ASL Pewter. We want to stay well and we want to keep YOU well, as we continue to create and provide you with wonderful, functional art! to that end, we are enacting the following procedures:
- We will continue to monitor and remain informed about up-to-date guidelines and recommendations issued by the CDC, the State of Missouri and our local government and public health officials. Our procedures will be updated as health professionals indicate.
- We have thoroughly reviewed and and understand the health safety video on procedures provided by Missouri ArtSafe.
- We will continue to practice recommended safety measures at all times inside the studio/store when producing artwork and when packaging items for delivery, as well as when selling to you directly. Those practices include daily temperature checks; handwashing often; use of hand sanitizer; sanitizing product before shipping or selling; wearing masks while in the shop; outside sanitation station to provide masks, temperature checks, gloves and hand sanitizer for customers; inside hand sanitizing and washing stations and requiring masks to be worn by all patrons.
- We will practice social distancing and limit the number of patrons allowed in the shop at one time, according to CDC guidelines. We will maintain a Customer Registry with customer contact information in case contact tracing becomes necessary.
- When we can again participate in “in-person” art shows, we will continue to practice all recommended safety procedures as the times require including a hand sanitizing station in the booth, providing gloves, wearing masks ourselves and requiring patrons to wear masks in our booth. ALL BECAUSE WE CARE!
dated October 12, 2020